Let Us Manage Your Scottsdale Rental Property
Do you want to rent to high-quality tenants that pay rent on time and care for your Scottsdale rental property? Whatever help you need in property management, Property Plus USA has your back!
Property Plus USA isn’t just another property management company. We’re a company that’s 100% focused on your needs. As our client, we’ll help you keep your property occupied by high-quality tenants, thereby maximizing your return on investment.
Over the years we’ve been operational, we’ve been able to serve countless happy clients. We can make our wide range of services and experience work for you, too.
If you own a rental in Scottsdale, you understand the challenges that come with managing it. From finding qualified tenants to taking care of maintenance, property management can be time-consuming and stressful.
Luckily for you, Property Plus USA can take care of everything on your behalf. Clients choose us over other property management companies because of our proven and unmatched track record. We fill homes in record time, screen tenants, are committed to ensuring your property operates legally, and ensure a mutually beneficial partnership.
Our Property Management Services
Property Plus USA offers full-service property management solutions in Scottsdale. In other words, we can handle everything on your behalf. From finding tenants to collecting rent to caring for your unit, you won’t have to worry about anything.
The following are our property management services:
1. Property Advertising
Are you having a hard time finding reliable tenants that pay rent on time and care for your property? Property Plus USA can help you find your dream tenants quickly!
We don’t rely on classified ads and For Rent signs. Our marketing process is cutting edge, ensuring that it reaches a broad tenant pool as quickly as possible.
2. Tenant Screening
Property Plus USA takes tenant selection very seriously. We only choose tenants that pass our thorough tenant screening process. The following are some of the things we do when screening tenants:
- Check for creditworthiness – We only rent to tenants with a great credit score. From experience, this helps avoid issues of missed or late rents.
- Check their eviction history – We don’t rent to tenants who have had prior evictions. Tenants who’ve been evicted before can have higher chances of violating the lease again.
- Check the level of income – Generally, the higher the level of income the better. This helps minimize the causes of default rent payments.
- Call previous landlords – This is a standard practice in our tenant screening procedure. We call previous landlords to get a better understanding of what it’s like renting to them. This will help us know if they are a good fit or not.
3. Rent Collection
Are you tired of chasing after rent? Property Plus USA can help! We’ll handle all monthly billing and invoicing for your property on your behalf.
We understand how bad inconsistent rental incomes can be to your bottom line. That’s why we use proven strategies to ensure you get paid on time, every time. Some of the things we do to make sure this happens include:
- Renting to the right tenants. The right tenants have stable jobs, make a good income, and have a good rental history.
- Having a clear rental policy on rent-related details.
- Enforcing penalties when the rent becomes late.
- Ensuring that the payment process is convenient for our Scottsdale renters.
4. Property Inspection and Maintenance
No property is immune from wear and tear or even larger damages. To keep your tenants and your investment safe, you need to perform routine inspections and maintenance.
Regular property inspections help us catch issues before they become larger and more costly. Our inspections will:
- Check whether a tenant is abiding by the terms of the lease agreement.
- Ensure the property is up to code with all relevant health, safety, and structural codes.
- Keep tenants satisfied with our service.
If we spot an issue during the inspection, our team at Property Plus USA can handle all your property maintenance needs. We’ll coordinate with both tenants and vendors to ensure your home is always in great shape!
5. Financial Reporting
Keeping up with your Scottsdale rental property’s monthly financial reports has never been easier!
We provide property owners with an online portal where they can log in and access vital reports and statements. These will enable you to keep a close watch on your rental property business.
6. Legal Guidance
Property Plus USA can keep you compliant and free from potential legal issues. Our property managers are knowledgeable about local ordinances, housing guidelines, and insurance requirements.
About Scottsdale, Arizona
Scottsdale is a city in the eastern part of Maricopa County. Perched in the Sonoran Desert, Scottsdale has all the makings of a perfect getaway. It’s famous for sprawling, luxurious resorts, high-end boutiques, and championship golf courses.
What’s more, few cities offer the diversity, range, and innovation of the city’s culinary scene. The city is home to hundreds of restaurants, talented chefs, and the award-winning Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Institute.
Areas We Service
We serve the entire Metropolitan Phoenix Real Estate Market. Including, Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Avondale, Glendale, Paradise Valley, Peoria, Phoenix, Queen Creek, and Gilbert. Own a rental property in any of these areas? If you do, give us a call right away by dialing (480) 586-3700.